Friday, June 16, 2006

---- HAZARD NOTES ----

Submitted by Anonymous:
_____________________________

Doug,

I can't believe what I just saw. In one of the buildings near where I work there is a water fountain. There is now a bright orange sticker on the fountain that says:

---- HAZARD NOTES ----

-Tap Water-

-No Physical Hazard Known
-May not be suitable for intended use. Check with Supervisor


Seriously? I can see for other things, but a water fountain? Perhaps I
should check with my mentor before taking a drink.

Just something to bring a little cynical humor to the blog on a Friday.
Maybe someone could get a picture of one of these...


Comments:
It sounds like a few people need to repeat their safety training until they learn to take dihydrogen monoxide threats seriously.
 

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]